One of the India’s top destination for paragliding
Achieving flight is one of mankind’s most vivid and wildest dreams. Yet, with modern day innovations, you can glide over the lush green hills and plains of destinations like Kamshet, Lonavala, and beyond with paragliding. If you’re looking for an adventurous activity during your visit to the Maharashtra region of India, Kamshet paragliding is highly recommend for beginner and veteran paragliders alike.
Explore different Kamshet paragliding packages
(Shared Jeep cost extra)
8 - 10 min
(Shared Jeep cost extra)
10 -15 min
You controls *
(Shared Jeep cost extra)
15 - 20 min
- 1) For Kamshet tower site : Come to Kamshet via old Mumbai-Pune highway. Kamshet is approximately 102 km from Mumbai, 49 km from Pune, and 19 km from Lonavala. Meeting point is near rangoli hotel. Google map pin of meeting point will be sent in confirmation email. You have to park your car or bike beside hotel because road till flying site is not suitable for cars/bikes.
- From here, we will coordinate for everything.
- From meeting point, we need to hire jeep till flying site. jeep cost is thousand rupees one way. Cost will be divided by numbers of passenger ( eg : If 8 people are sitting in one jeep, each one has to pay 125 rupees ). Also while returning you can hire cab till meeting point.
- 2) For shelar site : Directly come to the flying spot by following the google map location sent in the confirmation email. Your vehicle can reach to the spot.
Reporting time will be either 9 AM or 3 PM. We will inform you by SMS but also you call us one day prior to know.
- Full amount will be refunded if cancellations made at least one day prior to the activity day.
- Participant must be physically and mentally fit.
- If participant’s age is between 12 years to 65 years and weight is between 25 kg to 90 kg, then he is good to go for flying.
- Participants aged 12-18 years must be accompanied by at least one adult and also require parental assent.
Wearing T-shirt, full pants, sport shoes are recommended. High heel sandals and slippers are not allowed.
Photo and video cost is 500 per passenger. We will provide Action camera to record.
Book online by paying 500 per person advance. Confirmation will be instantly sent on email. Pay remaining cash on arrival. If you want pay remaining by online or bank transfer then extra charges may required.
The joy tandem basic flight is 8 – 10 minutes long. The instructional tandem flight is 10 – 15 minutes long. Acro tandem is 15 – 20 minutes long. This flight time may vary depending upon weather situation.
We fly from Kamshet tower hills (Kusgaon hills) , Karanjgaon hills (shelar site) or Pawna lake hills. These places are around 15 – 22 km from Lonavala.
Tandem paragliding is a brilliant adrenaline surge. No experience is vital, your pilot will do all the constant work, you basically need to continue running on take off by then pull up a seat and value the view, and remember to smile for the camera. A paraglider is a free flying. A tandem is especially planned to pass on two people. The voyager is lashed into a handle before the expert pilot.
Paragliding is an extreme game, all things considered, you are in great hands with this pilots. All couple pilots are profoundly experienced and affirmed. We will fly just if climate is great. security is a key for us.
Security shields join saddles with back affirmation, save parachutes, head defenders and careful pre-flight checks and pre-dispatch observation. You will be prompted before your flight, tune in to your pilot, when you are encouraged to run you should RUN, don’t sit down.
Why to book on kamshetparagliding.in?
Kamshet is the best destination for paragliding in India
Because India is a country with naturally lofty hills, as well as two huge mountain ranges—the Western Ghats and Himalayas—the land is perfect for paragliding. For those living or visiting the western reaches of India, Kamshet and nearby destinations are the ideal spots of paragliding. Kamshet is approximately 102 km from Mumbai, 48 km from Pune, and 18 km from Lonavala.
Kamshet is found amongst the Sahyadri Mountains, meaning that most take-off sites require a little hiking. The tropical savanna climate means that the area is about 30 degrees Celsius throughout the year, but April is the hottest month. In January, Kamshet can be cold, with the coldest days being just above 10 degrees Celsius.
The landscape you see when paragliding near Mumbai and Pune is full of open skies, mountains, valleys, rivers, and countryside. While Kamshet is more hilly and spacious, paragliding in Lonavala gives you more views of mountains, greenery, rivers and lakes. Either way, it’s a truly blissful experience. You’re definitely going to want to bring a camera, especially for the epic sunsets!
Ideal Season for Paragliding in Kamshet and Lonavala
Because June to September is monsoon season in India, the recommended time for paragliding in Lonavala and Kamshet is October to May. During winter, which is between October and February, the thermic conditions are excellent for sustained gliding; and in March through May, the hotter days promote fast acceleration and soaring, especially if you get a strong wind—some blowing more than 20 km per hour!
That is why, if you’re not a veteran, you’re going to want to fly with a professional instructor who has ground handling and wind flying skills.
Whether you are a beginner to paragliding or having been paragliding near Mumbai and Pune before, the experience that awaits you in Kamshet is nothing like you’ve tried before. The beautiful landscape, perfect climate, and adrenaline that comes from paragliding in Kamshet is something that you’re going to remember for the rest of your life. So what are you waiting for?